It’s SMART business
The Australian broking landscape is changing. We’re seeing an unprecedented shift in AFG brokers broadening their capabilities to offer commercial finance.
It’s no surprise, the commercial lending market is worth $39 billion per month, and yet brokers have volumes below 10% of the market. It’s time to get cracking and make your mark in this space.
Commercial finance is no longer solely the domain of banks or specialist brokers, the AFG Business platform has handed the keys to AFG Brokers to get involved. We’ve seen over 1300 brokers seize this opportunity by gaining their AFG Business Accreditation.
We’ve been crunching the numbers, and over 27% of AFG brokers’ clients are self-employed and may have a potential need for commercial finance. We’re here to help you start the conversation.
Introducing AFG Business SMART
AFG Business SMART is our new suite of campaigns designed to integrate perfectly into the current SMART program.
We’re leveraging the award-winning, industry-leading SMART marketing platform and gearing it to drive commercial finance leads and prospects.
What’s in-store for AFG Business SMART?
- Commercial lending prospecting emails to help you lead generate and drive new enquiries.
- A quarterly business insights campaign designed to talk to business owners about the lending solutions on offer, industry updates and statistics when it comes to the SME market and how they could take advantage of business opportunities ahead.
- Business focused prospecting and welcome campaigns to drive new business and start the business conversation.
- Dynamic changes and variable wording on a number of your existing campaigns for residential customers to communicate your commercial finance capabilities.
- Thank you campaigns at settlement to help you close the loop.
- Flags your clients can tick within campaigns to help identify potential business and self-employed customers who may not even be marked in FLEX as an SME – helping increase your prospect pool even further.
- Perfectly timed and messaged retention campaigns, depending on which kind of commercial finance product your clients have taken up, designed to get them refinancing at the right time.
- A host of social media assets, artwork and copy for you to use across Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Web copy to add to your website to promote business finance and the products and benefits on offer.
How do I take part?
As an existing SMART member with AFG Business accreditation, we have a really exciting offer for you.
AFG would like to offer you Business SMART at no additional cost until November 2019 so you can see first hand how it works and the benefits it can offer your business. From November 2019 there will be a small additional monthly fee but of course you are welcome to come off the Business SMART program at any time – although we’re pretty sure it will be one of the best investments you’ll make.
So, to take advantage of this offer please click here and register your interest. We’ll be in contact from there to help get you all set up and answer any questions you may have.
Please note that Business SMART is only available to our brokers currently on the SMART program. The rollout of Business SMART availability to all brokers is planned for October.