- The two most recent payslips from your employer. (Ideally, these will show the company name, number of payslips, and a year-to-date income figure).
- The most recent PAYG payment summary (group certificate) from your employer.
- The last two year’s personal and business tax returns and ATO assessments.
- Any other income details.
You may also need:
- Rental income statements or bank accounts showing rental income for any investment properties.
- Proof of share dividends or interest earned.
- Centrelink letter confirming family tax benefits.
- Centrelink letter confirming permanent government pensions.
- Private pension group certificate or statement.
- Proof of any other regular, ongoing income.