We believe in transparency, that’s why we have our strong annual financials available for you to view.
This section provides investors with daily and historical security price information, important key dates, ASX announcements, financial reports, presentations and other important information about AFG Limited.
Financial Reporting & Presentations
Corporate Governance Policies
- AFG – Corporate Governance Statement 2017
- AFG – Workplace Gender Equality Reporting
- AFG – Constitution (24 April 2015)
- AFG – Risk Management Policy (25 March 2015)
- AFG – Audit Committee Charter (1 May 2015)
- AFG – Board Charter and relationship with management (25 August 2016)
- AFG – Code of Conduct (1 May 2015)
- AFG – Communication strategy (1 May 2015)
- AFG – Continuous disclosure policy (1 May 2015)
- AFG – Diversity and inclusion policy (1 May 2015)
- AFG – Policy for dealing in securities (1 May 2015)
- AFG – Remuneration and Nomination Committee Charter (1 May 2015)
- AFG – Risk and Compliance Committee Charter (1 May 2015)
Sign up to our investor updates
We understand how important it is to stay connected with the latest information.
Simply sign up for our investor updates and gain access to the latest AFG news and data straight into your inbox.
AFG reports to the market quarterly, by releasing its sales statistics. The quality of this market intelligence is considered so strong, it is used by regulatory bodies, industry bodies, lenders and media as a standard data feed for their analysis of the Australian home loan market and has made AFG the most quoted aggregator in national media, of mortgage buying trends in Australia.
Published quarterly, this report provides insight into competitive trends in the national mortgage market. It is Australia’s first transparent report on lender market share across a variety of borrower and lender types. The report is a transparency-creating instrument which highlights consumer choice.
Archive Investor Reports
The archive of our monthly investor reports are available below.