This section provides investors with daily and historical security price information, important key dates, ASX announcements, financial reports, presentations and other important information about AFG Limited.
- AFG 2019-2020 Annual Report
- AFG 2018-2019 Annual Report
- AFG 2017-2018 Annual Report
- AFG 2016-2017 Annual Report
- AFG 2015-2016 Annual Report
- AFG 2014-2015 Annual Report
- AFG 2013-2014 Annual Report
- AFG 2012-2013 Annual Report
- AFG 2011-2012 Annual Report
- AFG 2010-2011 Annual Report
- AFG 2009-2010 Annual Report
Corporate Governance Policies
- AFG – Anti-bribery and corruption policy (23 July 2020)
- AFG – Audit Committee Charter (24 September 2020)
- AFG – Board Charter and relationship with management (27 November 2020)
- AFG – Code of conduct (23 May 2019)
- AFG – Continuous disclosure policy (22 October 2020)
- AFG – Corporate governance statement (2020)
- AFG – Constitution (24 April 2015)
- AFG – Diversity and inclusion policy (27 November 2020)
- AFG – Policy for dealing in securities (24 September 2020)
- AFG – Remuneration and Nomination Committee Charter (27 November 2020)
- AFG – Risk and Compliance Committee Charter (27 November 2020)
- AFG – Risk management policy (27 November 2020)
- AFG – Shareholder communication strategy (24 September 2020)
- AFG – Whistleblower policy procedure (December 2019)
- AFG – Workplace gender equality reporting (2019)
- WGER – Public report 2019 signed (2019)
Sign up to our investor updates
We understand how important it is to stay connected with the latest information.
Simply sign up for our investor updates and gain access to the latest AFG news and data straight to your Inbox.
The AFG Index is a market-leading report of activity in the Australian residential lending market. The quarterly report shows the lodgement activity of the company’s national network of mortgage brokers and outlines the flows of business to the country’s leading lenders. It is a highly sought-after data source that tells the story of mortgage buying trends in Australia.
Published quarterly, this report provides insight into competitive trends in the national mortgage market. It is Australia’s first transparent report on lender market share across a variety of borrower and lender types.
From July 2018, the AFG Competition Index data is included in the AFG Index.
Archive Investor Reports
The archive of our monthly investor reports are available below.