This section provides investors with daily and historical security price information, important key dates, ASX announcements, financial reports, presentations and other important information about AFG Limited.
Corporate Governance Policies
- AFG – Corporate Governance Statement 2019
- AFG – Workplace Gender Equality Reporting
- AFG – Constitution (24 April 2015)
- AFG – Risk Management Policy (25 March 2015)
- AFG – Audit Committee Charter (25 May 2017)
- AFG – Board Charter and relationship with management (24 August 2017)
- AFG – Code of Conduct (23 May 2019)
- AFG – Communication strategy (1 May 2015)
- AFG – Continuous disclosure policy (1 May 2015)
- AFG – Diversity and inclusion policy (24 May 2018)
- AFG – Policy for dealing in securities (21 September 2017)
- AFG – Remuneration and Nomination Committee Charter (24 August 2017)
- AFG – Risk and Compliance Committee Charter (27 September 2018)
- AFG – Whistleblower Policy Procedure (December 2019)
- WGER Public Report 2019 signed (2019)
Sign up to our investor updates
We understand how important it is to stay connected with the latest information.
Simply sign up for our investor updates and gain access to the latest AFG news and data straight to your Inbox.
The AFG Index is a market-leading report of activity in the Australian residential lending market. The quarterly report shows the lodgement activity of the company’s national network of mortgage brokers and outlines the flows of business to the country’s leading lenders. It is a highly sought-after data source that tells the story of mortgage buying trends in Australia.
Published quarterly, this report provides insight into competitive trends in the national mortgage market. It is Australia’s first transparent report on lender market share across a variety of borrower and lender types.
From July 2018, the AFG Competition Index data is included in the AFG Index.
Archive Investor Reports
The archive of our monthly investor reports are available below.