Equipment and vehicle finance
Equipment Finance is vital for businesses that need to get their hands on the equipment to help them grow, while still maintaining the all-important cash flow and working capital?
How equipment finance can help your business
Choosing the right equipment finance gives you a lot more benefits than simply preserving your day-to-day funds:
- Equipment can generate immediate income.
- Repayments let you budget more accurately.
- A pre-approved line-of-credit means you have money in your back pocket ready for when you need it.
- Unsecured loans so you don’t have to put your house on the line.
- Plus, many potential tax advantages to make the most of.
We’ll help you work out which finance is right for your business, and then we work and negotiate with the lenders on your behalf to get you the most competitive deal.
How can we help your business?
What can I finance?
Any plant or equipment that can help generate income for your business can usually be financed. These include:
- Motor vehicles
- Commercial vehicles
- Engineering equipment
- Computer and technology
- Medical and dental equipment
- Office equipment
- General business equipment
What types of equipment finance are there?
Your main asset finance products are:
- Chattel Mortgage
- Finance Lease
95% of SME’s use Chattel Mortgage based on its simplicity and taxation benefits. Initially this will be the sole Commercial Asset Finance product available on the AFGB Platform.
The equipment belongs to you from the beginning and the lender has a ‘charge’ over the equipment that secures the loan until the final payment’s made. A major benefit is that you can claim the GST on the purchase on your next BAS claim.