Business Intelligence (BI) is AFG’s interactive reporting tool for our brokers on SMART where they can access data on deals lodged and settled, commission payments, portfolio growth, customer statistics, and key indicators which let you know about the health and growth of your business.
A reporting tool that’s just like having your own Business Analyst on staff.
Some of the features you can take advantage of in BI include:
- Commission payments
- Portfolio growth
- Customer statistics
- Access to AFG Mortgage Index reports
- Reporting on lodgement pipeline
- Month-to-date performance
- Top lodging loan writers
- Portfolio value detailed report
- SMART send information
- Marketability tab to segment your audience
BI extracts and analyses all of the data from your FLEX applications, contacts, and commissions on a daily basis, updating every evening so you have the latest data.
With clever reporting on your business patterns and customer statistics, you’re able to develop better forecasting to leverage positive trends and counteract any negative patterns before they impact your bottom line.
KnowledgeHQ has many training opportunities for you to learn about Business Intelligence and how to apply it to your business operations. Once you’ve integrated the instant data analysis that BI can provide into your business, you won’t know how you lived without it.
- Are you reviewing your lodgement pipeline to enable better business forecasting?
- Are you using the tool to better target your customers – going into the customer tab and looking at those with a low LVR to have focused conversations on their options from here?
- Are you clicking on the commissions’ tab to review your upfront and trail to better identify any potential discharge trends to then apply to your wider retention initiatives?
- Are you using it to identify which SMART campaigns you’re currently on and reviewing the feedback you’re receiving to ensure your customer service is as top notch as it can be?
- Are you scrutinising the marketability of your contacts to see which email addresses you’re missing in FLEX and who you need to get in contact with?
- Are you customising the right reports to best suit your business? This is one of the most powerful features of the tool that has the potential to lift efficiencies. If you need to know more on the most popular reports our brokers run and which could be of most value to you, talk to your BDM or RM today.