Banks will only tell you about their options, I’m here to tell you about your options.
Managing a business is tough enough without having to put up with finance solutions that are working against you.
Is your business finance working for you or against you?
I have access to a large panel of lenders, including the major banks, and a range of business finance products you may never have heard about.
It doesn’t matter if you already have finance in place or you’re about to make some critical finance decisions, making the smart choice to reassess your business finance is easy – I’m here to help you.
The first step is to book a 30-minute meeting so that we can get started finding the appropriate finance products for your business.
A meeting could be as good as a holiday
Book a meeting to discuss your business finance needs by 1 November 2019 and you’ll go into the draw to win a $1000 Flight Centre gift card to use towards a holiday of your choice*.
Book 30 minutes with me
Free up cash flow and release capital
In our meeting I’ll work with you to understand your business needs and explain finance options that may help unlock your capital and increase your cash flow. With products that offer:
- Loan terms up to 30 years
- Loan Valuation Ratios to 80% and beyond
- Choice of repayment options
- Highly competitive interest rates
I can offer you what a single bank can’t
As a broker, I can offer you a choice of lenders. I’m also here to explain business finance in common language and give you the time you need to fully understand your options and take control. And the best part? My service operates on the exact same model as getting a home loan – you pay no fees to me and I make it easy by managing the application to settlement process.
WIN $1,000 FLIGHT CENTRE COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the $1,000 Flight Centre Gift Card Giveaway Promotion (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The “Promoter” is Australian Finance Group Ltd (AFG) ABN 11 066 385 822 of Level 4, 100 Havelock Street, West Perth, WA 6005 Telephone: 1800 629 948
- Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees or broker members of the Promoter (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- This Promotion commences at 9am, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 and ends at 5pm on Friday, 1 November 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, simply:
- Visit https://www.afgonline.com.au/a-meeting-as-good-as-a-holiday/; and
- Fully complete the form to request an appointment with their broker to discuss their business finance needs. Entry form will request the following details from the entrant: their full name, address, Suburb, State/Territory, postcode, phone number, email address, select their loan purpose from drop down options and accept the terms and conditions for the promotion, including accepting they will be contacted by the broker indicated on promotional page.
- It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be
added to the Promoters email database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
- One (1) entry permitted per eligible person. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s head office at Level 4, 100 Havelock Street, West Perth, WA 6005 at 11am on Monday, 11 November 2019. The Promoter reserves the right to draw
reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- The winners will be selected randomly from the entire database.
- The provisional winner will be notified by phone or email within two (2) days the draw. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter.
- The prize will be delivered to the provisional winner’s specified address in Australia within 28 days of the draw.
- The total prize pool is valued at AUD$1,000.
- The prize is a $1,000 Flight Centre Gift Card that the winner can use towards a holiday of their choice. Gift Card use is in accordance with the Flight Centre terms and conditions. To view the terms and conditions, please visit https://www.flightcentre.com.au/gift-card-terms-and-conditions
- The winner will receive the specified prize. However, if the prize is unavailable or there is another impediment, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of at least equivalent value.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Prize is subject to the terms and conditions as noted on the Flight Centre website https://www.flightcentre.com.au/gift-card-terms-and-conditions. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- By entering the Competition the entrant consents to us using their name, photograph and entry (or any part of the entry) for any commercial purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited
to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any
written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion,
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- We are not liable for any cost, expense, loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entry in a Competition or taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, our liability with respect to a Competition is limited to the value of the prize.
- Failure by us to enforce any of our rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/38076.